- Breast tissue and breast skin sagging together causes the structures connecting the breast to the chest muscle to elongate. The condition caused by breast elongation is eliminated by breast lift surgery, allowing the breasts to take a more aesthetic appearance in terms of beauty.
- Breast lift surgery is the process of lifting the breasts up using different techniques in an average period of 2-2.5 hours,depending on the degree of sagging of the breast tissue by applying general anesthesia.
- After the operation, the patient is dressed in a specially prepared sports bra and the patient is invited to the hospital for one night. After the necessary checks are carried out the day after the operation, our patient is discharged.
- After surgery, pain may be minor pain, as in other breast operations. Pain relief with painkillers.
- Recovery after surgery, the patient rests in the hospital overnight after the operation is performed.
- In breast lift operations, the use of drains is decided by taking into account the sagging and size of the breast. If the drain is applied, the drain is removed on the third day.
- Drain is used to remove dirty blood accumulated in the surgical area from the body.
[yprm_testimonials slider_loop=”off” slider_autoplay=”off” slider_arrows=”off” css_animation=”flipInX”][yprm_testimonials_item uniqid=”601475234709c” quote=”Breast lift surgery is one of the breast aesthetic operations that allows sagging and deflated breasts to gather and become erect. Weight loss, age progression, pregnancy and lactation period cause the breasts to wear out, the inside of the breasts to empty and take a dim and saggy shape.”][/yprm_testimonials]
- During the second week of checks, surgical stitches are taken and scar removal treatment is started. A week’s rest after surgery is enough. Again, there may be swelling in the breasts for a certain period of time after surgery, and these swelling decreases day by day.
- After surgery, breastfeeding can be continued. In some cases, there may be a decrease in the amount of milk.
[yprm_icon_box style=”style3″ css_animation=”fadeInDown” uniqid=”6011cddca1dc3″][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-hold” uniqid=”6011cde72616c” heading=”Sterile Environment”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-internet” uniqid=”6011d0908a6ab” heading=”International Service”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-network” css_animation=”none” uniqid=”6011d0f787691″ heading=”Solution Focused Intervention”][/yprm_icon_box][yprm_icon_box style=”style3″ css_animation=”fadeInUp” uniqid=”6011d17b8e14c”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-list” uniqid=”6011d1d098824″ heading=”Treatment Follow-up”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”essential-set-hourglass-2″ uniqid=”6011d220689a5″ heading=”Recovery in a Short Time”][yprm_icon_box_item type=”yprm_icons” icon_yprm_icons=”base-icon-like” css_animation=”none” uniqid=”6011d30dbb224″ heading=”Customer Happiness”][/yprm_icon_box]